We offer professional advice and services on:
- Pre-hospital care, (Industrial, Ambulance, Paramilitary Corps, Paramedics, Doctors)
- Civil Emergency Planning and Disaster Preparedness,
- Clinical Governance: Strategic and Operational
- Advanced Life Support Training for Clinicians
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Medical School Education and Administration
- Emergency Care in the hospital environment
- Overseas Expert sourcing on-demand to Nigeria
- Patient Repatriation from Nigeria
- Tele-Medicine: Consultations and Diagnostics
We have a group of dedicated and highly trained professionals in the field of medicine.
Our goals are to:
- Assess existing pre-hospital facilities including Ambulance services and Ambulance crew capabilities
- Appraise the frontline Emergency and Pre-hospital clinicians, undertake a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and recommend appropriate further training
- Assess the Emergency Room facilities at specified Hospitals and provide a written report to the Chief Medical Director or equivalent officer on findings and recommendations
- Assess the Hospital’s Disaster Preparedness in accordance with local requirements (e.g. NEMA) and WHO recommendations
- Appraise the Clinical Governance arrangements in place in the Emergency Department / the Hospital and provide a report to the Chief Medical Director or equivalent officer.
We will provide where necessary
- Recommendations on Ambulance vehicular specifications, staffing and equipping.
- Certified training in courses aimed at Recognition & Treatment of Life-threatening Conditions (e.g. ALERT & ALARM courses)
- Certificated training in Basic Life Support
- Certificated training in Trauma and Cardiac Life Support to frontline clinicians
- Protocol based clinical care for specific ailments.
- Direct on-the-floor training and medical provision in hospital emergency rooms for specified periods of time.
- Clinical governance training to all/specified senior personnel in the hospital
- Ambulance crew training in pre-hospital patient management and transfer
- Disaster preparedness training to the senior medical staff with the provision of templates for disaster management and response
- Review, Revise or Devise an Emergency Response Plan for the Hospital(s) or for the political State in general.
- Establishment of a life support training facility at specified Hospitals or sites as directed by the State Officials.